According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Makro-Plast Sp. z o.o. informs that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Makro-Plast Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Białystok at ul. Kujawska 53/1, 15-548 Białystok (hereinafter: Controller).
2. Your personal data will be processed based on:
3. The recipients of your personal data will be authorised Makro-Plast Sp. z o.o. employees as well as providers of accounting, IT and logistic services.
4. Your personal data are not forwarded to the third countries or to international organizations and they are not profiled automatically.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to implement cooperation, including agreements and claims related to it, based on generally applicable legal regulations.
6. You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, supplement, delete or limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing, and the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In order to perform the above activities, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law in the field of personal data protection.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary but a failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to cooperate.